[amibroker] Strange happenings...

Hello,

On tuesday this week, after the Fed announcement, I noticed that my
real time ES chart was 12 minutes behind the time of day and my real
time brokers chart.  I waited for hours and even into the night and it
still kept "real time" updates 12 minutes behind real time.  The
system clock had the right time.  The chart did not have the data at
the wrong time, the data was correct for the time shown.  Other
tickers had up to date data.

Finally I gave up waiting for it to self correct and restarted AB and
the IQ Feed.  A soon as it restarted the chart came back to the
current time.

I am confused.  How can the real time chart get in a mode where it is
not up to current time?
If the data feed was giving 12 minute delayed quote data, that would
do it.
Are there any other possibilities?

I remember others talking about delayed quotes.  Is this describing
the same thing perhaps?

Best regards,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT ****