[amibroker] parameters

Hello,
 Is it possible to have parameters locked to a specific chart? Instead
of having the parameters that affected charts globally, you could have
the parameters fixed for that symbol. Then you could adjust the
parameters for each individual chart if you so wished.
 The reason I ask is that I use labels on my charts. When I have them
adjusted correctly for 1 symbol the next symbol I bring up they may
very well be adjusted incorrectly and I need to go through the process
again. I used labels as an example but there are other things and it
would be nice to lock in the parameters for a chart so it appears
correctly everytime you bring it up. Thank you for your ideas and help.

Kindest regards,

Tim

**** IMPORTANT ****