Re: [amibroker] Re: erratic eSignal backfill

Title: Re: [amibroker] Re: erratic eSignal backfill

Thanks Brian, for testing.

I am confused by it but not too worried. I backfill my eSignal DB of 2000+ symbols (at 90000 bars each about a 2.5 GByte DB) about once a week. I never timed it but it may take from 30-60 minutes. I can live with this once-a-week problem :-) This is my development DB. I don't need the eSignal DB for trading, IB is OK for that.

I never had a warning from eSignal regarding exceeding my limit. This only happens during RT scanning.

herman

**** IMPORTANT ****