[amibroker] Why don't the dates stay "right justified" when the interval is changed?

Hi,

Am I missing an option setting or something obvious?

In a 1-minute database I have a 1-minute chart with 780 bars covering
the time span 11/24/08 9:30 am to 11/25/08 3:59 pm, (2 days market
hours only).

Now if I change the interval to 2-minutes, the time span also changes
- covering 11/11/08 noon to 11/17/08 noon.

Changing again to 4-minute interval changes the dates covered to
10/17/08 noon to 10/29/08 noon.

The only time this doesn't happen is when the last visible bar is the
last bar in the database.

The number of displayed bars stays constant (780), as I expect, but I
also expected the last date shown to remain constant.

If I use the "zoom out" button, then the dates stay "right justified"
as I expect, but then I bog the system down by displaying too many bars.

Thanks,
Mike S

**** IMPORTANT ****