[amibroker] Is this Expression Logical?

I'm trying to find the value of the close at the troughs of rsi14 to
see if a stock is holding up against the market:

RS = RSI(14);

x = Cum(1);

perchg = 10;

Lstartvalue = LastValue( Trough( RS, perchg, 1 ) );
Lendvalue = LastValue( Trough( RS, perchg, 2 ) );

Lstartbar = LastValue( ValueWhen( RS == Lstartvalue, x, 1 ) );
Lendbar = LastValue( ValueWhen( RS == Lendvalue, x, 1 ) );

LClosestartbar = C[Lstartbar];
LCloseendbar = C[Lendbar];
//LClosestartbar = LastValue( ValueWhen( RS == Lstartvalue, C, 1) );
//LCloseendbar =  LastValue( ValueWhen( RS == Lendvalue, C, 1 ) );

Buy = IIf(Lstartvalue<Lendvalue AND LCloseendbar <LClosestartbar, 1, 0);

I tried this two different ways, the other being commented out.  I
seem to be getting continuous buy arrows with this.  The RS appears to
be returning the right answer as I can put plotshapes under it, but I
think I have a problem with the close value logic.  Anybody have a
suggestion?  Thanks.

**** IMPORTANT ****