RE: [amibroker] Multi Timeframe Signals

Check the timeframe in the preference section of the AA window. It should be less than the timeframefast and timeframeslow.

Hope that helps

To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: yund@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 02:50:33 +0000
Subject: [amibroker] Multi Timeframe Signals

I trying to optimize some parameters using multiple time frames. I'm
getting the Buy/Sell signals but the signals are not there when I
"Scan" or "Back Test".

Can someone help me with this?

Here is an example:

//////// Code Snipit - Begin
TimeFrameSet(TimeFrameFast);
CCIFast = CCI(PeriodFast );
TimeFrameRestore();

TimeFrameSet(TimeFrameSlow);
CCISlow = CCI(PeriodSlow );
TimeFrameRestore();

CCIBuyExFast = TimeFrameExpand(CCIFast, TimeFrameFast);
CCIBuyExSlow = TimeFrameExpand(CCISlow, TimeFrameSlow);

Buy = Cross(CCIBuyExFast, CCIBuyExSlow);
//////// Code Snipit - End

The signal is there when i:
Plot( Buy , "CCI Buy - " + PeriodFast, colorGreen );

But nothing in "Scan" or "Back Test", please help !!

Thank you,
-Dave

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account. __._,_.___

**** IMPORTANT ****