[amibroker] Suggestions for AmiQuote

Hello Tomasz,

I have a suggestion if this is possible at all:

I have Amiquote.exe on my Flashdrive, and from time to time I
download data from Yahoo or MSN and I store this data into the flash
drive.

I travel alot and many times I have to use the flash drive on
different computers, the flash drive is recognized as different
drives (could be D:, E:, F: etc).

Everytime I download data using AmiQuote I have to make sure the data
is downloaded into the flash drive by selecting the proper drive and
directory.

Could you make Amiquote to work based on relative directory instead
of absolute directory?  This way I don't have to click and point to
the proper directory everytime I use different computer.

Thanks,
Gary

**** IMPORTANT ****