[amibroker] Re: any HH knows why my amibroker can not get realtime data from IB?

These should work fine with the symbol names alone. I am getting data
from both. Did you use uppercase symbol names? If you still can't get
them try MSFT-SMART-STK and INTC-SMART-STK. I have had to do that with
a number of ETFs because TWS changed something.

Do you get any error message? If so does it imply that you are not
authorized to that exchange or something else that will give you a clue?

If they are not in TWS add them and see if they are updating. Look at
the data farm, green Market Data button, and see if there is any
trouble. It turns orange if there is some error.

I am using dll 1.8.4, TWS 888.3, JAVA 1.6.0_10 and IBC 1.2.1.0

Barry

**** IMPORTANT ****