[amibroker] Re: Books for Beginners

Two I like very much are:

High Probability Trading by Marcel Link
This one has some very good insight on how to approach technical
analysis and trading.

Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas.
This one discusses the psychology behind tracing, especially the
reasons why good analysis ts fail.

Both are available from Amazon and some are used. I think I got both
used at a substantial discount.

But a lot of detailed info is available free using Google,
exspecially good when you want to understand specific indicators.

Cheers,
Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ksridhar_personal"

**** IMPORTANT ****