[amibroker] Re: Why are there so few?

> Since DLL writing is (almost) platform agnostic, DLL writers in the
> trading area will have a tendency to code for platforms that provide
> built-in support for locking a DLL to a customer or software ID.
>
> I would predict that such "commercializing" integration features
would
> result in a distinct increase in the number of commercial DLLs
> available for AB.

Progster,

How does that work?

Why do commercial programmers need that - what advantage does it
offer them?

Anyone?

Copyright is an interesting subject ... I have wondered about it with
regard to trading e.g. did John Bollinger copyright 'his' bands,
which are nothing but a trading application of well known math
principles (StDev and Moving Average) ... does AB pay Chaikin,
Wilder, Bollinger etc for using 'their' indicators?

There are a lot of other grey areas too.

brian_z

**** IMPORTANT ****