[amibroker] Re: Using optimal variables ?

Using historical data to get your settings in the ball park is an OK
starting place but using current data for the final calculations will
keep you system in the groove.

Instead of setting your program to function in the past why not set
your stops dynamically with up-to-date data by calculating a stop
offset using something like ATR. In my opinion it is dangerous to use
optimized results of past market action to set trade parameters for
future markets. Calculate them with current, live data.

Barry

**** IMPORTANT ****