[amibroker] I give up! (how to delete a composite)

anyone knows where to find the code to delete (remove permanently from the db) a composite? I had it at some point but lost it.

Also, can wild cards be used? If i have 100 composites and want to delete them based on a substring, how to do that?

I spend two hours looking everywhere, lots of references to its need and how to code it (relevant posts/comments go back several years!) but they are all fragments that presume ole knowledge. Its a real pain to have to waste so much time on finding such a simple function.

Anyone want to make my day and give me a complete working solution?

many thanks and a happy new year!

herman