[amibroker] Problem with Real Time Data Population of Some Charts

Hello,

I am having a problem getting my real time data pulled down for some
of the charts.  For example, if I pull up a daily chart on a symbol
the data will populate quickly from now 10-years past without any
problems.

If I pull up a 90 min chart it will usually display only a few
ticks.  I have let it sit like this over night without it pulling any
more data down.  I have also notice that 0-backfills are running, and
only when I force a backfill does it go out and grab the full data.

I have no idea what is causing this or how to go about
troubleshooting this further.  I am wondering if this may just be an
issue with my setup.

I did set my Database settings really high and downloaded about 100-
symbols worth of 90 min charts and saved it in hopes it would all be
there next restart, but it wasn't and I ran into the same issue.

AmiBroker 5
Database Source = DTN IQFeed
Local DB Storage = Enabled
Number of bars = 500000
Base Time Interval = 1 min
Intraday settings = Allowed mixed EOD & Request data on save
Settings under Configure = Enabled, Threshold:4 ATR:9
DTN IQFEED Plugin Version = 1.9.2

Jason