From: Howard B
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: need intraday historical data for 3 major index

Hi Bill --

I see data from 1/1/2007, but not back to 2000.  Each day is in a separate file.  The ones in the MetaStock column unzip into a .csv file with one minute data for several of the major currency pairs.  Working with 365 csv data files to put one year together would be cumbersome.

Am I missing the earlier data, and are there more continuous data files for individual pairs?

ps -- the language on the web page is Russian.

Thanks,
Howard

On Dec 29, 2007 3:06 PM, bilbo0211 < bilbod@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Clement Chin" <yitman@xxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the information. I just want to look for some historical
data.
> The forex data is useful to me.

You can get free 1 minute forex data back to 2001 here:

http://www.forexite.com/free_forex_quotes/forex_history_arhiv.html

Bill