RE: [amibroker] Re: need intraday historical data for 3 major index

Thanks for the information. I just want to look for some historical data. The forex data is useful to me.

Clement

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of bilbo0211
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 10:43 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: need intraday historical data for 3 major index

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "archstone2003" <archstone2003@xxx>
wrote:

> Does anyone have the intraday data (at least several years' minute
> data) for them to be used with Amibroker?
>
> Please drop me a message if you can help. I would really appreciate it.
> I can even consider paying a small amount for the data.

This (http://disktrading.is99.com/disktrading/) is the cheapest source
of historical data I have found.

Individual symbols are $20.

Data goes back as far as 1970 for some symbols.

Bill

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 2746 (20071225) __________

http://www.eset.com