[amibroker] Time stamping an array

Hello,

Forgive me if it seems like I am restarting a thread out of my
original, but the previous thread got badly broken when Yahoo dropped
a number of replies, so I thought to try again fresh.

I really need a reference ticker of 200k 5 second 24 x 7 bars.  I
need it as a template to make continuous contract futures data that
RT charts can use.

For a reference ticker, all the data fields OHLCV OI can be set to
one (1).  The only data that I need to be able to change is the time
stamp. Once made, every 5 seconds, the reference ticker would be
read, all the bars shifted one bar, and the last bar time stamp
increased by 5 seconds, then written back out (ATC).  This is a bit
of an over simplification, but you get the idea.

The only thing I don't know how to do is rewrite the time stamp on a
bar.

I would appreciate any specific ideas as to how I could do this --or
another way to get my continuous 5 second RT perfect reference
ticker.  Perhaps there is a dll way?  Speed of maintaining the RT
ticker is important.

I have tried many different approaches for a couple of weeks and end
up with a roadblock with each way so far.  Herman has discussed the
problems in the UKB, but none of the solutions so far will work for me.

Best regards,
Dennis