Re: [amibroker] Re: OT Wine/AmiBroker/AFLWizard

Hello,

Let me give you some info on your Linux/Wine log:

> fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly
> L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"

This may refer to the fact that your Linux/Wine config is using Win98 emulation
which features old common control. This is harmless, unless you want "Windows XP" look and feel.

> err:module:import_dll Library FastTrack.dll (which is needed by
> L"C:\\Program Files\\AmiBroker\\Plugins\\FT.dll") not found

This missing module info is normal, if you don't have FastTrack for the Web application installed
(this is for FastTrack subscribers only)

> err:module:import_dll Library MSVCIRT.dll (which is needed by
> L"C:\\Program Files\\AmiBroker\\Plugins\\myTrk.dll") not found
Similar thing. If you are not using myTrack as your broker, you don't need that.

> err:module:import_dll Library qpdll.dll (which is needed by
> L"C:\\Program Files\\AmiBroker\\Plugins\\QP2.dll") not found
The same story. If you are not using Quotes Plus as your data vendor, ignore this.
That's normal that you are missing components that you never installed.
You would need to be Quotes Plus subscriber.

As for UpdateLayeredWindow function it is available only in Win2K and above (XP, Vista)
so if you are using Win98 emulation it will be of course missing.
You can safely ignore this (without such function you won't just see some modern UI visual effects like transluency).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com