[amibroker] Re: OT Wine/AmiBroker/AFLWizard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael.S.G." <OzFalconAB@xxx> wrote:

> All Wine users,
> I have now got AFLWizard working under wine.
>
> AFLWizard requires shdoclc.dll override.
> Manually override with winecfg or wine regedit
> AB_Wine_Overrides_V0.9.49.reg command.
>
> Download AB_Wine_Overrides_V0.9.49.reg here:

http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/Amibroker_on_Linux/WindowsSystem/AB_Wine_Overrides/AB_Wine_Overrides_V0.9.49.reg

Good job, there is very little not working now.

Below is the output I get when I launch wine Broker from the command
line, maybe you see something useful there:

fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly
L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly
L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly
L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information
in the registry for bias 300, std (d/m/y): 4/11/2007, dlt (d/m/y):
11/03/2007
err:module:import_dll Library FastTrack.dll (which is needed by
L"C:\\Program Files\\AmiBroker\\Plugins\\FT.dll") not found
err:module:import_dll Library MSVCIRT.dll (which is needed by
L"C:\\Program Files\\AmiBroker\\Plugins\\myTrk.dll") not found
err:module:import_dll Library qpdll.dll (which is needed by
L"C:\\Program Files\\AmiBroker\\Plugins\\QP2.dll") not found
fixme:win:UpdateLayeredWindow
(0x2009c,(nil),(nil),0x33e2ec,0xe36c,0x33e2f4,0x00000000,0x33e314,2):
stub!
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly
L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly
L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly
L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly
L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information
in the registry for bias 300, std (d/m/y): 4/11/2007, dlt (d/m/y):
11/03/2007
fixme:hook:IsWinEventHookInstalled (32773)-stub!

Bill