[amibroker] Bollinger

Bollinger monthly news letter, 12/20, mentioned Amibroker again , Howard Bandy book, and the Amibroker Conference. Here's the excerpt.

"We continue to delve into Amibroker and are in the midst of reading Howard Bandy's "Quantitative Trading Systems". At first blush this is quite a good trading book. The book is tightly intertwined with Amibroker and loaded with examples from the program. More on the book and the program in future months. There is a get together of Amibroker users coming in Las Vegas next year. Mr. Bandy will teach and Tomasz Janeczko, Amibroker's founder, will be there. More when we learn the details."

Congrats you guys!  .Excellent work sure pays!

Dave