[amibroker] Re: definisiotn of item

I would appreciate some more lignt on the documentation for the OLE
interfaces.
1. I would like to know what this property means. Item as part of
STock.
2. Quotations.Retrieve(ByVal Count As Long, ByRef Date As Variant,
ByRef Open As Variant, ByRef High As Variant, ByRef Low As Variant,
ByRef Close As Variant, ByRef Volume As Variant, ByRef OpenInt As
Variant) As Long
Can i identify which date that i want to and send it as parameter or
is it a collection of all the quotes for a given stock.