[amibroker] Re: once again, how do I duplicate an entire pane of formulas

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Homar Simpson" <x77777x@xxx> wrote:

>    Lets say I duplicate a database, and want to independently modify
> the underlying AFL in the panes.  I don't want Database B mods to
> alter Database A structures, which is what will happen as it is now.

If you are willing to duplicate your entire database, and all your
code, then you may wish to try setting the 'Formula tree root path'
and 'Standard include path' of the duplicate database to an entirely
different directory tree than the original.  Make sure you have
(copies of) all the AFL from the first tree present in the 2nd tree.

If AB in fact directs all AFL access through these path variables
(which I think it does) then your copied db/code will be completely
separate from the original db/code.