[amibroker] Re: OLE reuse of the broker.exe

yes. you are right. i fixed up my code now. i put in a check to see
if i was using the right databsae and open the databse only if it was
different.

all the flashing of windows that the ab was doing when it was
execuing the amibroker.loadDatabase(db) lead me to think incorrectly
that it was opening a new instance.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It should access existing instance - and it is governed by Windows
OS.