RE: [amibroker] Pitchfork Problem!!!

I always work with the locked layers and never pre-select them.
The "can't draw new pitchforks today-they disappear on the final click"
indicates that someone selected a non-visible layer, but I plead innocent.

I would have thought that the currently selected layer would always be
highlighted but that's not the case-could that be fixed?

In any case, I lost most of the old forks after upgrading [the Chart ID
hadn't changed].

Bob