Re: [amibroker] Help Needed Thanks

BTW, I assume you know there are two syntax errrors in your code.
Formula and GraphXSpace have spaces between letters

----- Original Message -----
From: MikAB
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 7:59 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Help Needed Thanks

Hello

I sent the below mail yesterday and did not received any response.
Can someone help me please?

Many thanks.

Hi

Here is the Equity Curve code. I copied it from AmiBroker and never amended it and I have the following message error:

Error: Ln: 17, Col: 1 : Error 32. Syntax error, probably missing semicolon at
the end of the previous line
Can someone help me to solve it???

Many thanks.

_SECTION_BEGIN( "Individual" );
#include @LastBacktestFormul a
MaxGraph=0;GraphXSp ace=5;
GraphZOrder= 1;
Plot( Equity( 0, -2 ), "Equity", -8, styleArea );

if( ParamToggle( "Show Buy-and-Hold? ", "No|Yes", 1 ) )
{
/* now buy and hold simulation */
Short=Cover= 0;
Buy=Status(" firstbarintest" );
Sell=Status( "lastbarintest" );
SetTradeDelays( 0,0,0,0); PositionSize = -100;
ApplyStop(0, 0,0,0);
ApplyStop(1, 0,0,0);
ApplyStop(2, 0,0,0);
Plot( Equity( 0, -2 ), "Buy&Hold", -9 );
}
_SECTION_END( );