Re: {Disarmed} Re: [amibroker] plotshapes changes array?

Here is the formula again. I have changed a few things. The addcolumn statements confirm that the basis of the formula is correct when I run it in Exploration.
However, it does not display right. I get a dot on every singe bar, whereas it should only show a dot on the bar where WR4 = 1.

Thanks.

Anthony

// WR4 show me //

D1 = H-L;
D2 = Ref(D1,-1);
D3 = Ref(D1,-2);
D4 = Ref(D1,-3);

WR4 = 0;

WR4 = (H - L) > Ref(HHV(H-L,3),-1);

IIf (WR4 == 1,(PlotShapes( shapeSmallSquare, colorYellow, 0, H * 1.03 )),PlotShapes(shapeNone,colorGreen));
//PlotShapes( IIf( WR4 > 0, shapeSmallSquare, shapeNone ), colorYellow, 0, H * 1.03);

Filter = 1;

AddColumn( D1, "D1", 2.5 );
AddColumn( D2, "D2", 2.5 );
AddColumn( D3, "D3", 2.5 );