Re: [amibroker] Systems on systems

Howard,

Thank you very much for your explanations. I have a
trading system on 10 min YM futures. It has such a
shape 'a period of earnings followed by a short period
of loosings'. Then  it means  negatively corelated.
Then ý will use crossover sytems. But my questions is
if ý comppress the equity curce to an upper time frame
, would it be better?