Re: [amibroker] Re: Saving crosshair preference

I would also like the cross hairs on/off setting to be remembered on shut down. I have alot of charts on alot of tabs.
Its annoying to have to enable it for every chart.

We could always do a poll and see what the consensus is, but I would bet it is easier to incorporate the requested
feature than waste more time and energy on discussing it.

thanks,

Bruce

murthysuresh wrote:

I second it. the system should open up the window with last
selection. most of the times, i work with the same settings.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, Dennis Brown <see3d@xxx> wrote:

> I am also of the opinion that cross hairs should not require
setting
> them on every chart at restart of AB.
> However, rather than another preference, I would simply like AB to
> remember the last selection.
>
> Best regards,
> Dennis Brown
>
> On Dec 2, 2007, at 6:41 AM, Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I don't get it - what's the big deal about pressing just one key ?
> >
> > Sure the preferences option can be added for each key
combination
> > you may press in your lifetime
> > but then preferences window will hold 100000 checkboxes for each
> > possible option
> > in the program. Do you really want to bloat the preferences
window so
> > that you won't be able to find anything ?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > amibroker.com

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.12/1163 - Release Date: 12/1/2007 12:05 PM