Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 7:15 PM
Subject: [amibroker] ami broker not able to plot weekly charts

Hello all,

I am vijay from india and using amibroker for last one or
so years. Before that I used to work with metastock but now only use
the downloader.The problem is,whenever I try to view weekly charts my
amibroker says "Not enough data available.To plot any chart at least 3
data bars are needed,but there are only 1 barsin '.........." though
when I tried the same in metastock it plots the weeklly charts for the
same scrip.So if please some one can,it will be an great help.

Regards
Vijay