[amibroker] Is anyone having trouble with the InteractiveBroker plugin this morning

I am having trouble getting IB to back fill data this morning. The plug
in status window says it is connected OK but it just hangs on the
symbol and I never get any historical data. There is live data updating
the charts but I have lost about an hour of data. Once in a while it
seems to back fill the data for symbols I had looked at earlier. There
is no consistency with the plug in.

Thanks,
Barry