[amibroker] yahoo real time datas with my account (problem)

Helo,

Can somebody help me?

I paid for my yahoo finance account for the real time USA NYSE stock datas.

I did the steps to set my amiquote (enable cookies)... and amibroker v5 (database create) ...
and overwrite the aqd.format  (curent format mode) file.  I did step by step on this instructions: http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/14000-re-real-time-tick-data-feed-free-charge.html

But not works. I think there is a misstake in the instructions.

My problem: Amiquote download the data from yahoo. I can find it in the downloading folder.
But the amiquote dont import this data file to amibroker.

Can u help me?

My Other question:
Did Somebody write script (c++, perl, php, java, etc...), what is dowload the real time quote
datas from yahoo into files or database? Can u send me it?

Nyelvvizsgáznál? Menj biztosra! A Nálunk felkészült hallgatók 90%-a sikeresen vizsgázik!
Katedra Nyelviskola - garantált minőség már 31 városban __._,_.___