[amibroker] Newbie question

Hi Members

Thanks for allowing me to join. I've been active in the markets since
1987, I have written maybe 2 or 3 tiny programs in C while I was
attempting to learn the language a few years ago.

I apologize if this question is too basic for this group. If so,
please point the way to where newbie questions can be answered.

I have owned Tradestation 2000i in the past. I never quite found the
time to learn their Easy Language. I am now making a commitment to
learn a programming language for back testing without having to pay
too much for the software. Amibroker fits my budget nicely. I like the
program. I'm currently running their trial version and learned most of
the commands on how to download data and run tests. I'm using the AFL
wizard to build my systems.

Can someone please tell me how to make my trades appear ON THE CHART
so I can actually see the back testing results visually? I wrote a
simple program (for testing purposes). The code is:

Buy = 	Close   >  MA( Close , 30 );

Sell = 	Close   <  MA( Close , 30 );

Short = 0;

Cover = 0;

The problem is I can't see my trades on the chart and I don't see a 30
day Moving average on the chart. All the trades appear in the
Automatic analysis window (when I click on "Report") but I'd also like
to see every thing I coded on the chart as well. I'm back testing my
code on SPY (S&P 500).

Also, I'd like to compare my results against the results of a simple
"Buy and Hold" strategy (If someone simply bought SPY only one time
and is still holding on to it). Is there anyway to show the "Buy and
Hold results when I click "report" in the automatic analysis window?

Thank you for all your patience.
Walter Lepore