From: Mike Orlyk
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Real Time Data Feeds

Can't help on a specific recommendation for realtime data feeds. If you
do a search on past poting you will find a lot of recommendations and
discussion as there was quite a flurry of posting regarding realtime
data feeds just a short while ago.

In so far as QuotesPlus is concerned I also wish they would make their
realtime service available. From what I hear the big hangup now is
implementing a billing system for the service. They claim it will be
online soon what ever that means.

Regards,

Mike

MarkK wrote:

> *After years of service I cancelled my E-signal account today
> Switched a few months ago to their MarketCenter Live account and ass
> of the 9^th of this month they put a block on those accounts so they
> can no longer be used for Amibroker.*
>
> * *
>
> *They say I can pay them about $90 a month now for the privilege of
> their service
> I think not*
>
> * *
>
> *Any suggestions on a good Real time data source for my AB now that I
> have decided to cut the cord from E-signal? Wish that QP3 has their
> Live service up, I do believe it is past July though the time when
> they said it would go live.*
>
> * *
>
> *Thank you for the input*
>
> * *