Re: [amibroker] Real Time Data Feeds

Can't help on a specific recommendation for realtime data feeds.  If you
do a search on past poting  you will find a lot of recommendations and
discussion as there was quite a flurry of posting regarding realtime
data feeds just a short while ago.

In so far as QuotesPlus is concerned I also wish they would make their
realtime service available.  From what I hear the big hangup now is
implementing a billing system for the service.  They claim it will be
online soon what ever that means.

Regards,

Mike