[amibroker] Fullname field in MetaStock plugin

Tomasz,

I use the MetaStock data plugin to feed data from data files in the MS
format to AB.
The data files can contain ~45 characters in the NAME field but the plugin
can read only 16.
With all of the pit, after hours, electronic, mini, e-mini contracts
available, it is impossible to fit all the pertinent info into 16
characters.

I have noted that grantnoble filed this in the feedback center (#163) back
in May 2006 and nothing has changed since.
While I suspect that MS database users are not the majority, I also suspect
that there are more than two of us.
It would be greatly appreciated if the "switch" that you mentioned in the
feedback center was implemented in the next beta.

Thanks,
-CS