Re: [amibroker] Proper use of static variable...

this works fine for me, your problem must be something else:

        PrevSig=1;//BarsSince(Sell);

        CntBuys=Nz(StaticVarGet("BuyCnt"));

        _TRACE("CntBuys  "+CntBuys);

        CntBuys++;

        StaticVarSet("BuyCnt",CntBuys);

        _TRACE("BuyCnt  "+StaticVarGet("BuyCnt"));

        IIf(Close>Ref(Close,-1),UpFlag=1,DnFlag=0);

Title = ""+CntBuys;

best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/