Re: [amibroker] Re: Modify a transmitted order: IB autotrade interface

http://www.amibroker.com/at/

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/

I am trying to get following document "IB Controller documentation". Can anybody help me and give a link ?

Regards, Ton.