Re: [amibroker] Re: Modify a transmitted order: IB autotrade interface

I am trying to get following document "IB Controller documentation". Can anybody help me and give a link ?

Regards, Ton.

----- Original Message -----
From: J. Biran
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 6:40 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Modify a transmitted order: IB autotrade interface

Thanks.

Joseph Biran

-----Original Message-----
From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com] On Behalf
Of treatmentinprogress
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 5:25 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com

I have my code working for placing bracket orders for FOREX.

Here is a snippet;

BuyOrderID = ibc.PlaceOrder(
Name(), "Buy", Units, "MKT", 0, 0,
"GTC", False);
LimitOrderID = ibc.PlaceOrder( Name
(), "Sell", Units, "LMT", BuyTarget, 0,
"GTC", False, 1, "", BuyOrderID );
StopOrderID = ibc.PlaceOrder( Name
(), "Sell", Units, "STP", IBBuyStop,
IBBuyStop, "GTC", True, 1, "", BuyOrderID );

StaticVarSetText("BuyOrderID" + Name
(),BuyOrderID);
StaticVarSetText("LimitOrderID" + Name
(),LimitOrderID);
StaticVarSetText("StopOrderID" + Name
(),StopOrderID);
StaticVarSetText("LastTrade" + Name
(), "Buy");
SetChartBkColor( colorBrightGreen ) ;
Say("Buy position, "+ FullName());

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "J. Biran" <jbiran@xxx> wrote:

> It would be nice if this topic could be dealt with in the Users
> Knowledgebase.
>
> There are only a few cases and it would be of general interest to
users of
> IBcontroller
>

> Joseph Biran

On Behalf
> Of treatmentinprogress
> Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:31 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com
> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Modify a transmitted order: IB autotrade
interface

> I'm about to embark on the same mission. My question goes a
little
> further as I also want to update the target LMT order. I'm going
> try a ModifyOrder call, it looks like both stop and limit prices
can
> be on the same line. I haven't tried it yet. I have not been
able
> to find sample code either.
>
> Also, IB website says that bracket orders aren't available for
> Forex, but I tried a bracket order for Forex and it works.
>
> Brian
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "dralexchambers"
> <dralexchambers@> wrote:
> >
> > I am using the following code to transmit a Bracket Buy order to
> > Interactive Brokers:
> >
> > parentID = ibc.PlaceOrder("MSFT", "BUY", 1000, "LMT", 27,
0, "GTC", False
> );
> > ibc.PlaceOrder("MSFT", "SELL", 1000, "STP", 26, 26, "GTC", True,
100, "",
> parentID );
> >
> > (this is from the IB Controller documentation - thanks Thomasz).
> >
> > My question is this: once this order has been executed and is
live,
> > how would I amend the "SELL" stop order - for example, I may
want to
> > raise it to 28?
> >

> > Many thanks,
> > Alex