[amibroker] Re: Questions Regarding AmiBroker

Sincere thanks Prashanth, for your answers. As am going through the
Amibroker, am having the following questions, please clarify them:

1. Documentation not explained from layman point of view like simple
concepts of object oriented language not there (windows/objects etc.)

2. Graphs are not clear AMI BROKER charting they are not very good

3. Is there is any way to paint the candle for specific condition. For
bar style I know how to do that, But I need it for candle style

(Different Results from Different PCs despite using same values)

5. How tough is it to Convert Easy Language Code to Amibroker?

6. How do I learn The Language? It is considered tough for beginners.

7. Since, free Data is not good for real trading, we require reliable
and clean data the same. So, is it possible for it to Csi And
Metastock files? Moreover, can it read them?

8. What about its' Trading Features?

9. Since, the Negative values in Futures are important because the
back adjusted contract have negative values. So, how do I set the
point values, etc. for the futures, Min Move and Big Point values?

10. Since, I feel that it is not a good program for futures? Any Comments?

11. Can I backtest combining multiple systems?

12. What about limiting exposer based on sectors; for example: Only 1
Stock from each Industry Banking, Metals, Auto, and Energy Etc.?

13. What about the optimization across a basket of markets? Can I get
the results of the basket as well as each market without re-running
the optimization?

14. Main Price Chart decimal point problem? Is there anyway to get the
last two digits after a decimal point to show on the price chart?

15. US-Stocks database problems. There are 8630 symbols in the
database. Yahoo has no historical data for over 300 of them. Amiquote
puts 'junk' (html 404 error) in the data file for missing historical
data.

Please comment and sincere thanks