Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Amibroker High CPU Utilization-anyone else seeing this?.

The chart refresh setting should be 1 (second), for the fastest refresh. If some of your charts are in separate windows and you don't need fast refresh, use a higher number.

Also set Preferences -> Miscellaneous -> Display chart timing to see how long your charts take to compute and display. You may be able to improve the code to work faster. (Use this only for debug).