[amibroker] Re: Amibroker High CPU Utilization-anyone else seeing this?.

i had it with AB connecting to  iqfeed on forex. when i used 1 minute
chart my machine got frozen.  I used to have it when i was running
just a chart with price marked on it.i got a p dual core 2 gig
processor each with 2 gig of ram. However when i switched to IB, the
cpu came down.

if u had a similar issue, i wonder where the source is.  i went to
DTN, they blame the app. if i goto AB support,  TJ gets very upset.
if you search thro the history of this message board, you will see my
whining in several places on this high cpu utiliztion.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Padhu" <ccie8340@xxx> wrote:

> Folks:
>
> Attached is the task manager output when Amibroker  4.90.5 is
runnning. It always spikes back and forth and stays very high near 90-
100% . process shows broker.exe spiking.
>  I have only 6 charts attached.
>
> I have noticed this in the past when I had indicators attached to
more than 8 charts. Now I have only 6 six. Other than 1 , all other
indicators are all fairly simple...no looping etc..But uses timeframe
expands from daily etc.