[amibroker] Re: guru commentary not matching the chart

as per the docs
Now the Guru chart commentary window is automatically updated and
sychronized with the date selected on the chart using "Pick" selector
tool. This way you can easily read any indicator value on any
selected date right off the chart commentary window

You will notice that my selector was at a previous bar.
so, i am not able to understand why there is this discrepency.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxx>