From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barry Scarborough
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 4:28 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Charting futures data

Thanks Bob, but what is it? I can't find that symbol in my TWS even
though TWS must know what it is because it downloaded the data to AB.
When I look for RUT futures in TWS it only shows 4 contracts for Dec
07. That isn't in the list.

I looked closer at the data. It is after hours USA time. The time on
the data is from midnight to 8:30 AM. If I display 24 hour data then
it appears.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Robert Laethem" <rjjlaethem@...>
wrote:

> I use ER2Z7-GLOBEX-FUT for the Russell 2000.
>

> Bob

On Behalf
> Of Barry Scarborough
> Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 4:26 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com
> Subject: [amibroker] Charting futures data
>

> I am using the IB plugin and downloaded data for RUT Dec futures
> contract, RLZ7-GLOBEX-FUT, but it will not display. The charts say
> need more than 3 bars of data and that there are 0 bars of data for
> this symbol. I used Quote Editor and I see 15 days if one minute
data.
> Why won't the charts display this data? Is there some special
setting
> for displaying futures data?
>
> Also I tried to add RLZ7-CME-FUT and the plugin says it is an
invalid
> symbol. Is there a different format for CME futures?
>
> Thanks,
> Barry
>

> _____

> It has removed 2305 spam emails to date.
> Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> for free now!

It has removed 2336 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!