[amibroker] Re: Charting futures data

Thanks Bob, but what is it? I can't find that symbol in my TWS even
though TWS must know what it is because it downloaded the data to AB.
When I look for RUT futures in TWS it only shows 4 contracts for Dec
07. That isn't in the list.

I looked closer at the data. It is after hours USA time. The time on
the data is from midnight to 8:30 AM. If I display 24 hour data then
it appears.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert Laethem" <rjjlaethem@xxx>
wrote:

>      I use  ER2Z7-GLOBEX-FUT for the Russell 2000.
>

>        Bob

On Behalf