[amibroker] Re: Industry Problems

Don, Thanks for your help. I think I got it. I guess I'm going to have
to stay with my old software for now. I don't have time to put in the
study, trade,and do whatever makes up my life to use this software.
I'm going to wait for the book that is supposed to be out this spring.
Thanks, Lloyd

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Don Lindberg" <dlindber@xxx> wrote:

> Lloyd,
>

> Look in your file tree under Sectors. Under each of the Sectors are
their
> member Industries, and under each of the Industries are the Member
stocks.
> Any one of these can be used as a filter in whatever Exploration you
want to
> build.
>

> As an aside, if all you are looking for is a piece of software that does
> things automatically, with little or no user intervention, then
AmiBroker is
> probably not what you want. AmiBroker is an extremely powerful and
versatile
> product, but it is not a Black Box that is going to kick out winning
> recommendations.  You have to work at it, you have to study the
manual, you
> have to experiment. If you are willing to expend effort, then
AmiBroker will
> pay rewards.  "There ain't no free lunch!"
>

> Donald F Lindberg
>
>   _____

On Behalf