From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of burlap58
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:37 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Industry Problems

I downloaded the 150 industries by number. If I scan them I get the
selected industries. Following that I need to scan the underlying
symbols. Is making 150 watchlists one at a time the only way to do
this? I've looked through the AFL Library and haven't seen anything I
recognize as something that will do what I need. I'm at a standstill
as for this being useful software. I emailed support and wa referred
to the catagory add symbol.I'm not a programmer so that isn't enough
information for me. Thanks, Lloyd