From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tony
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:06 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Moving intraday quotes from one Amibroker database to
another

Hi all,

I use interactive brokers intraday quotes on my computer at work. I
would like to save a copy of the S&P 500 1 minute bars and accumulate
them. There is a JS script which we can run to export quotes from
Amibroker to a CSV format. However it works fine for EOD data but
when I export the intraday data no time data is added to each row.

Question 1: Does anyone know how to add the time to the existing JS
script? see below for extract of amibroker supplied export.js script

Question 2: Does anyone know if there is a free source for 1 minute
bars for S&P 500, russell 2000, DJI.

Thank you advance for your help...

Regards, Tony

// extract from standard export.js script supplied by amibroker.
// no timestamp on date
f.WriteLine("$SEPARATOR ,");
f.WriteLine("$FORMAT Ticker,Date_YMD,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume")

for( i = 0; i < Qty; i++ )
{
	oQuote = oStock.Quotations( i );

	var oDate = new Date( oQuote.Date );

	f.WriteLine( 	oStock.Ticker + "," +
			oDate.getFullYear() + "-" + (oDate.getMonth()
+1) + "-" + oDate.getDate() + "," +
			FormatFloat( oQuote.Open ) + "," +
			FormatFloat( oQuote.High ) + "," +
			FormatFloat( oQuote.Low ) + "," +