[amibroker] Re: IB Backfill

Hi,
I find it really annoying as well that IB does not backfill
automatically if you are not directly looking at the specific
ticker.  I do the following.... I open the automatic analysis form,
then I check the run every box and change the default to be every
one minute for every ticker in my intraday database (i only have
40). There is never a "pregnant pause" waiting for the backfill
switching looking for a new ticker. Hope this helps.
Tony