RE: [amibroker] Re: break out of loop?

I believe in IF statements that you need

&& for AND … and

|| for OR …

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of lifes_student_1
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 5:01 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: break out of loop?

trying to lookback and find a signal to trigger whether to use
subsequent signals and it's not giving me the desired results of only
setting trigger to true when a signal (bbarsback[i] < triggerbar) and
(sbarsback > triggerbar). What is happening is it is plotting the
colors regardless of when the triggerbar occurred, but I only want to
plot green when bcondition occurred within the last 5 days and
scondition has not occurred since bcondition. Make sense?

triggerbar = Param("TriggerBar", 6, 1, 50, 1, 0);
trigger = False;
bbarsback = BarsSince(bcondition1 == True);
sbarsback = BarsSince(scondition1 == True);

for(z=0;z<300;z++)
{
if(bbarsback[z] < triggerbar AND sbarsback[z] > triggerbar)
{
if(sbarsback[z] > triggerbar)
{
trigger = True;
}
}
}

result = (trigger AND C1 AND C2) AND (C3 == 1 OR C4 ==1);

isignal = IIf(result, colorGreen, colorRed);
Plot(1,"Test",isignal,styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel,0,0,0);

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, Fred Tonetti <ftonetti@xx.> wrote:

> break;
>

> Requires 4.91 or above.
>

> See the current ReadMe
>

> _____

On Behalf
> Of lifes_student_1
> Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 4:31 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com
> Subject: [amibroker] break out of loop?
>

> say I have a loop setting a variable and break if set:
>
> for(i=0;i<barsback;i++)
> {
> if(something)
> {