[amibroker] Re: break out of loop?

trying to lookback and find a signal to trigger whether to use
subsequent signals and it's not giving me the desired results of only
setting trigger to true when a signal (bbarsback[i] < triggerbar) and
(sbarsback > triggerbar). What is happening is it is plotting the
colors regardless of when the triggerbar occurred, but I only want to
plot green when bcondition occurred within the last 5 days and
scondition has not occurred since bcondition. Make sense?

triggerbar = Param("TriggerBar", 6, 1, 50, 1, 0);
trigger = False;
bbarsback = BarsSince(bcondition1 == True);
sbarsback = BarsSince(scondition1 == True);

for(z=0;z<300;z++)
{
	if(bbarsback[z] < triggerbar AND sbarsback[z] > triggerbar)
	{
		if(sbarsback[z] > triggerbar)
		{
			trigger = True;
		}
	}
}

result = (trigger AND C1 AND C2) AND (C3 == 1 OR C4 ==1);

isignal = IIf(result, colorGreen, colorRed);
Plot(1,"Test",isignal,styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel,0,0,0);

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Fred Tonetti <ftonetti@xxx> wrote:

> break;
>

> Requires 4.91 or above.
>

> See the current ReadMe