RE: [amibroker] Re: Does not refresh automatically when ticker added to Watchlist via COM?

When finished with the additions, etc. Do a AB.Refreshall.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Winston Peak
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 12:34 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Does not refresh automatically when ticker added to Watchlist via COM?

Hi John,

Sorry, I missed your first reply. Thanks.

Dingo, I went through the object model, but sadly, I'm a novice at programming. The thing went way over my head. Apart from the object model with a few examples for Jscript, I can't find examples or tutorials on syntaxes for VBA Excel. If you do of some resources, appreciate if you could guide me.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Winston

On 8/21/07, dingo <dingo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Look at the object model and notice that there is a refresh method. Have
you even read the object model? If you're doing COM stuff it's a must.